Tuesday, March 22, 2011

...and we're back

I am looking to buy a new car. Once upon a time, I loved car shopping. I used to walk into dealerships and sales people used to fall over. Finance managers would get fired. Sales managers would cry. I could get any deal I wanted, any time. But, this new round of shopping, I can't seem to get what I want. Is it because I'm still trying to negotiate prices based on the last time I got a car? Is it possible I lost my mojo?

Highly unlikely.

I am not quite sure what's going on, but I am going to get a car this week, and I am going to get it at my number. Even if I have to settle for a Honda Civic, my number will be hit (and no, Civic is not my number one option; or any option). I am regrouping today, and I am going to unleash hell on the car dealerships tomorrow. The game face is coming back on, the entrance theme is coming back out. This time there will be no mercy. I have three cars I found that fit into what I want to do. And if I can't make a deal with any of those three, I deserve to drive a Civic (not that there is anything wrong with a Civic, except they suck).

Get ready for war, get ready for pain, get ready for a nice shiny new car in my garage... I hope

2 comments:

Naiem said...

Just make sure not to go with Mofo.

Unknown said...

i need a new car too.